If you’re a private landlord, our job is to make yours easier.
Our expertise in the Housing sector also ensures that our specialists can offer a wealth of knowledge, to private landlords on all aspects of tenancy management and we act for a large number of landlords in the private rented sector. Our clients include private letting agents, property managers and individual private landlords.
Whether you have one property or an entire portfolio, we can advise on tenancy agreements, the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, service of Notices and the issue of proceedings.
We regularly represent landlord clients in Court proceedings to recover possession of property (with or without recovery of rent arrears) and can advise on:
- Tenancy agreements / assured shorthold tenancy agreement, including drafting
- Advice on the rent deposit scheme / tenancy deposit scheme / deposit protection
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme requirements
- Section 8 Notices
- Section 21 Notices
- The issue of proceedings for possession and recovery of rent
- The issue of accelerated possession proceedings for property only
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Warrants for possession
- Landlord and Tenant Act
- The Housing Act
We cover all areas of Private Client and Commercial law having offices in Northamptonshire and Leicestershire, operating from Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Higham Ferrers, Wellingborough and Leicester and can meet at a location that’s convenient to you.
Our fixed-fee packages allow you to control legal costs and to pick and choose those aspects of our services that you need in any given case.