Notarial services for individuals and businesses.
We are delighted to have a Notary Public serving Northamptonshire and Leicestershire. Partner Rachel Hawkins provides the service to both commercial and individual clients when the notarisation of documents, transactions or events is required.
What is a Notary?
A Notary is an officer of the law who holds an internationally recognised public office. Therefore a Notary’s seal and signature is recognised as evidence of a responsible legal officer almost worldwide.
In plain English, if you need a document to be recognised as binding, internationally, then you most likely need a Norary.
What can a Notary authenticate?
A Notary can substantiate documents, transactions and events for use abroad, such as:
- Witnessing signatures
- Certifying sworn documents
- Certifying that copied documents are the same as the original
- Authenticate certificates relating to the execution of documents on behalf of British companies
- Confirm the capacity of a company’s directors
- Arrangement of documents to be legalised at the Foreign Office or a foreign embassy or consulate
- Declarations and affidavits for the UK and abroad
- Bills of exchange
- Authentication of identity and signatures
- Powers of Attorney
- Substantiating documents & information for emigration or immigration
… and much, much more.